Old December 24th 04, 11:27 AM
Dave Head

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:09:21 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:30:47 -0800, Garth Almgren >
>wrote:
>
>>Around 12/22/2004 3:18 PM, Dave Headcase wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have a problem.

>>Yes, you do. You're an oblivious LLB with some sort of bizarre driving
>>phobia.
>>
>>Everyone says that admitting you have a problem is the first step, and
>>it seems you haven't even gotten that far. Hint: When everyone is
>>telling you that you have a problem, there probably is a lot of merit to
>>the idea.

>Either that, or every USENET reader in the entire world is part of a
>huge conspiracy to lie to him.

Well, they're just _wrong_ is all. The dangers in the right lane _are_ greater
than those in the left lane - cars pulling onto the road, cars braking to turn
off the road, nobody looking while they're doing it, plus the damn bicycles and
pedestrians along the edge of the road. I don't care to take the chance on
hitting any of 'em, or have to brake for 'em and get hit in the ass by somebody
else. Just stay left, avoid the debris in the right lane...

DPH