Old December 23rd 04, 06:14 AM
Brent P

In article >, Dave Head wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:13:20 GMT, (Brent P)
> wrote:
>
>>In article >, Dave Head wrote:
>>
>>> I am generally faster than everything else at time other than the drive home.
>>> During the drive home, I can pick up a duck or two.

>>Then your presence in the left lane is blocking other people.

> They can _usually_ get around on the right. If they _really_ wanted to get
> around on the left, they'd indicate it someway - horn, light flash, etc. But
> they don't.

Usually can get around... in other words '**** em'. It's their problem to
get around YOU. You see no obligation to minimize impedence on others.
Others have to find their way around you. You're an LLB.

Also, indications these days are now called 'road rage'. I have cut way
down on all indications because of the revenge reactions they inspire.
I normally only use the left turn signal except for extreme LLBs where it
can't be made worse. Nobody be indicated a thing in my LLB experiment
either. They did however struggle to pass on the right.

I often drive considerably faster than you, yet those who drive
considerably faster than me have no trouble getting around me. This has
on many occasions included cops. Cops don't like to be blocked when they
are cruising at 85mph+

>>You simply can't have it both ways. Either there is enough traffic for
>>your justifications or there isn't and you have none.

> There's enough wrong with driving in the right lane, safety wise, to justify it
> to myself. Since It's my blood that will end up trickling into the ditch if
> something goes to hell, that's all the justification I require.

If there is enough traffic for your justifications for LLBing, there is
too much traffic for people to get around you on the right easily.