Old December 6th 04, 03:34 AM
MUADIBŪ

Default Another adaptation Q

recently, I acquired a front beam and wheels (centerlines ) that has a
four bolt pattern indicative of 68 and up model year
bugs,................and a swingaxle rearend, indicating an earlier
year model, with some other brand , wide five patterned , wheels
attached to it.decent looking set of wheels, don't have a huge need
for any of the rest of the parts but will probably use the beam for
another project.............

the Question is: will the drums from the swingaxle rearend fit a
double jointed rear axle stub without mods?

Is the "cog" the same or is it shorter or longer or some such issue?

any info to help decide whether or not to use 'em would be
appreciated. I'd like the look of a centerline type wheel on my buggy
considering the price was great.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html