Old May 8th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

Default Forum for Honda Fit owners

DAB wrote:
> zr wrote:
>> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
>> proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>>
>> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>>
>> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
>> community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

> Sure....pick mine up today.

I drove my 94 Civic VX down to the dealers Friday & took a quick drive
in a "base" model Fit.
I was impressed with all the creature comforts they've added.
Not enough to get rid of my car, but I hope Honda keeps something like
this in the lineup till
I need a new car in 6 or 7 years.