Old May 6th 06, 10:37 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.honda

Default Forum for Honda Fit owners

zr wrote:
> As a proud new Fit owner, I decided to start a forum for all the other
>
> proud Fit owners of the world (Jazz owners welcome too).
>

> http://www.hondafitfanatics.com
>

> All are welcome. I want this site to grow into a friendly, productive
>
> community. So stop by, introduce yourself and post often.

the fit is nice, but visiting the toyota/scion dealer has me pretty well
convinced that the xA is the best bet for the money.

now to sell the civic, which im not really looking forward to doing. its
been a damn good car the past 8 years. so good, its helped me save
enough to pay cash this time around.

already took out the seat covers, floormats, and took pictures. the
drivers seat feels as firm as the day i first got it.