Old December 10th 04, 05:40 PM
Rob Guenther

600-700 MILES per tank? That's wya better then I get (but I have an
automatic).

I don't really think you're hurting the car... The car should be built to
accomodate drivers who don't drive the car very far - you just might be very
cold all the time, where as in a gas car you'd have the heater come on
faster.
et...