Old June 30th 05, 08:01 PM
Casey

Casey said
> Mike said
>
> > The ordeal with Honda only took a few days, and they told me to take it
> > into the dealer to confirm the problem. The dealer had it back to me
> > the next day (the repalcement system was in stock). Pretty quick and
> > painless.

> My radio is in and I'm supposed to have it swapped out on Thursday.
>
> The dealer didn't call when it came in. Believe it or not, the
> American Honda caseworker called me today to see if everything was
> resolved - she then called the dealer and called me back to say the
> radio was indeed sitting there waiting for me. I've been impressed
> with this caseworker.

I now have a new radio and a display that works. Had an appointment at
the dealer at 10:30 am and drove off with the installed new radio at
11:45. Not bad at all. The display burned out at about 39,500 miles,
but thanks to the caseworker at American Honda, it was a free
replacement.

My new display might not be as bright as the old one that burned out.
It might just be my imagination - it's also a very bright and sunny day
which doesn't help any. I can at least see it now.

Casey