Old December 20th 04, 10:46 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:07:13 -0500, "Steve W." > wrote:

>That's OK Comcast is already looking at Mr. Glickman. I have already
>sent them header info and postings from him to their abuse personnel.
>After reading their TOS he is in violation of at least 3 sections, any
>of which allow them to terminate his contract, And one could actually be
>used in a civil rights lawsuit against him.

You want to go to court, nitwit? Fine with me. I hope you have
deeeeeep pockets, cause this is going to cost you bigtime.

I will be sure to name you as the Primary Instigator in this lawsuit,
and sue you for damages that the Court deems appropriate.

Make your move.

BTW Steve W ( ) I'm making a special arcive of every one
of your posts to use as evidence against you in a Court of Law.

I've started a Special File on you, and you will need to report to
Markham, Illinois District 7 Courthouse, because that is where I will
be filing a Federal Lawsuit against YOU. Nobody else, just YOU.

You, or a Legal Representative will need to appear before the bench to
represent your case, which, I expect, is going to last a year or more.

Lg