Old December 2nd 04, 12:06 AM
Kafertoys

>> A friend of mine is getting ready to put a new engine in his Beetle. He
>> would like to know who is considered the best VW engine builder in the
>> US. He wants a 1641 or 1679cc but built up like a race engine
>> (8-dowelled, balanced and blueprinted, ported and polished heads, etc).

I'm not sure their the best but I have always used Demello Machine shop for all
my machine and performance needs and have the highest regaurds for there work.
They even sent me another head that was damaged in shipping before I could get
it back to them. Thats survice.

Demello Machine shop
15902 Manufactor ln.
Huntington Beach,Ca.926409