Old December 5th 04, 02:59 AM
Dave Head

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:55:41 GMT, Arif Khokar > wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:18:01 GMT, Arif Khokar > wrote:

>> Come do it on Rt. 3 east of Fredericksburg, a 4 lane road not built to
>> Interstate standards. Your 15 mph will get you a speeding ticket. Your 20
>> will get you a reckless driving ticket.

>Try driving the US 460 bypass and I-81 near the Christiansburg area and
>report back to us. Sometimes, they do have police out, and that's why I
>use a radar detector. Police here don't have any concept of instant on
>radar when traffic density is moderate, which gives me plenty of warning.

Not sure where Christianburg is, but I've driven I-81. I give up on the +7 on
that road just to keep from getting squished by trucks. I drive to keep from
being caught by trucks. Usually that is waaaayyy over the limit - the trucks
zoom downhill on I-81 at about 90. I'm not having anything like that closing
on me... I look out for number 1, as I said. If I get a ticket, I get a
ticket, I'll pay it, and still not bleed on the highway.

Dave Head