Old July 20th 05, 10:35 PM
kymme80

"Mothar" wrote:
> Hello, I have the exact same problem as Litlbreez4, with the
> exact same car. I can confirm the behaviour completely. I
> would rule out any mechanial defect or fluid problems, since
> turning off ignition and starting again clears the problem.
> But it’s a drag having to pull over to emergency lane to do
> that. At highway speeds (80+) it will shift to N, and when the
> speed gets down into 1st gear range(35mph) it will jerk into
> 1st. (limp mode)
> It is strange how the outside temp seem to have some
> influence, but even Litlbreez4’s note on that is also
> happening for me.
> Kymme80, you didn’t mention if the “low reverse selonid” was
> changed, and if it solve it ??
> Could the problem be caused by a different problem, like vents
> needing adjustment, or “leaky” exhaust system ??
> Rgds
> Mothar

i have not changed it, i have talked with several people to include a
friend who has had the same problem with her old dodge. i sold the car
and explained the problem to the people who bought it. they are happy
since they have a 16 year old son and do not want him exceding 60mph.
she said she would see about the LRS problem.