Old December 18th 04, 12:28 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:16:35 -0500, "Spiderman"
> wrote:

>""Doc"" > wrote in message
>news

>>> I didn't measure it but its past the FULL mark...but not so far as to
>>> ride up the stem of the dipstick.

>> Ok, there is about 2 FEET of dipstick above the full mark. GUESTIMATE how
>> far over the full mark the oil level is. 1/2" is a lot different than 2".
>>
>> Doc

>Sorry hehe....it's about 1/2" over the full mark. What's the diagnosis, Doc?

The diagnosis is "Nitwitcity"

IOW, you paid Mr Goodwrench to screw up your vehicle. The crankshaft
can churn the oil causing it to become entrained with air bubbles, and
this is not a good thing for your main bearings.

Dump the extra, do it now. And don't go back to the jerk you paid to
screw up your ride.

Lg