Old July 8th 05, 01:58 AM
Michal

I got a scan tool on EBay same as this for about $40
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=43989
It works perfecly. It can also erase all trouble codes and ckeck engine
light.
Good befoe going for inspection - Just drive about 50 miles to warm up the
motor and burn all
deposits fom mufler. Then clear all codes and you pass the inspection.

"Blind Driver" > wrote in message
> I just got a Digimoto Scanner and software for $93 + shipping. They also
> have it for the Pocket PC and are working on a Palm vesion. Goto
> http://www.digimoto.com/ to see products, FAQ, and demos.
>

> "blahblah" > wrote in message
> > In article .com>,
> > says...
> > > Hi,
> > > Am having trouble with car, can't afford dealership or repair shop

yet.