Old February 17th 05, 12:40 AM
Wesley

I've got a 3.0 in my 92...I don't think I'd change anything. Except the
power of the 3.8 would be tempting. :-) The other big thing I like with
mine is the 3.0 is paired up with the 3-speed rather than the 4-speed
overdrive tranny. From what I gather, that's a better transmission. I
bought mine at 84k, and now have 177k on it and have never had the tranny
worked on. Had to put a head gasket on the engine at around 162k, but I'm
guessing that's probably just par for the course no matter what engine...

Wesley