Old March 4th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Both headlights failing at the same time???

In article >, (Gordon McGrew) writes:
> You might wan't to carry a spare.

Given my experience, I'd need to carry TWO spares.

So blue is crap? What's good? IIRC the replacements were Wagner, but I'm not
positive about that. I know I've used Wagner in the past for replacement
bulbs. Never particularly liked GE.

> You didn't touch them then either, right?

Not the glass envelope. I know better. If I had, they'd have failed a lot
sooner than 5 months.

Kaplow Klips & Baffle:
http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf
www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

S&T is becoming this decades Steve Weaver!