Old March 3rd 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Both headlights failing at the same time???

Hey Bob, did you fly any rockets in Rockford?

I agree with the other posters. Blue lights are crap. The phenomenon
of both failing at the same time is caused by:

1. Lamps are very uniform and do fail pretty much at the same time in
my experience.

2. You may not notice much difference when the first one fails and
drive for a while before the second one fails. Then you will notice
both are out.

3. You are probably aware of this but, if you touch the glass
(crystal really) of the lamp capsule with bare fingers, the oil will
drastically shorten the lamp life.

Gordon