Old May 20th 05, 06:33 PM
Jeff Strickland

You didn't give us any history, so if I assume that the clutch you have
today is the 2nd one, it is 10 years old. time alone is no indicator that
the clutch is worn out, but if you drive an average of 15,000 miles per
year, then you have 150,000 miles on it. If the clutch is the original one,
then you have well in excess of 200,000 miles, and are approaching 300,000
miles. In any case, it sounds like you need a new clutch.

news:1_587801_7a3cab5850e809c3f9c94c235cf1913b@aut oforumz.com...

http://www.autoforumz.com/BMW-Clutch...ict120892.html

http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=587801