Old July 20th 05, 03:55 AM
Lorne Dyke

Wolfgang,
I'm embarrassed to say I routinely checked and adjusted air pressure in the
spare, and unloaded / loaded it when driving in my three ACNA/BMWCCA
"Performance Driving School" weekends. It never occurred to me that the bolt
pattern could be wrong for the car! I'll have to stop rushing to get on the
track and actually look at my equipment closer!
- Lorne