Old July 19th 05, 10:29 PM
Nathan Otis

It's funny that you were the first (and only) reply to this message... In
fact it was posted as a joke for your benefit. Yes, I'm still in Parker. ...
C'mon out and if we can keep that old tub of yours running, maybe we can
wheel : )

n.

PS, in downloading all the messages from the Comcast server, I stumbled upon
the original "Headers tête-à-tête". Good stuff.