Old September 16th 04, 07:53 AM
ThaDriver

>i was wondering which headers i should go with for my 1973 dodge
challenger
340 4 barrel because i have rebuilt my engine but i have the original
headers and they have become rusted from the past years and i dont know
anythin about headers, so please inform me of the different types of
headers and what kind of power and which are best, thank you -ed
********
Depends on the engine. For a high-reving engine you'll get the most HP
from large tube headers & exhaust system. A mile street engine will
benefit most most from smaller tubes (more torque). Check the websites of
the manufacturers & see if they have any charts/suggestions for your
engine.
HTH,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"