Old July 9th 05, 05:41 AM
Viper 05

And Mustang owners ALWAYS want to try and race. I laugh at them as I
shift down into 2nd or 3rd (depending on freeway or parkway) and put
the pedal to floor and walk away from them. 350Z always want to race
too. Not sure what it is about those two types of owners.

Owners with class are the Porsche, Masarati, Ferrari, and Saleen. They
just smile and waive (probably because their cars are more expensive
anyway).

If there are any other Viper fans out there feel free to post links to
your pics as well. I am really interested in getting in contact with
the owner of the yellow Viper on this page:
http://www.brentdavidpayne.com/july4th2005

Now that is a sweet Viper!!!