Old June 21st 05, 07:10 PM
David

"High Sierra" > wrote in message
> Maybe this was covered in another part of this post, but why do you chose
> to not wear your belt?
>
> Just curious.

UMM! from I get it is because the government told him he had to! So he does
not do what the government tells him. Like paying taxes etc. He thinks the
construction workers are to work for free and pave roads for free, and
companies to supply gravel and tar for free. And all that! I believe he is
what is called a domestic terrorist ( you know) the militia.

But apparently, from his posts he does not like smoking. Even though the
government doesn't want you to smoke.

He is a complex soul. He never mentioned drinking alcohol and driving
though. That is also against the law, but that is probably ok with him! He
seems like a good ol boy, stopping off at the Circle K and grabbing a few
for the road.

It seems it is ok to obey some laws and not obey others!