Old June 22nd 05, 01:00 AM
Car Guy

I will stick with the Michelin Harmony tires as the top pick. They are
smooth, quiet, and comfortable and decent in wet and snow. They are not the
cheapest, but if safety and quality is on top of your list, then these tires
will please you. Tirerack (www.tirerack.com), has good reviews about these
tires (look up reviews, and toyota, and pick a year). I have put this tire
on my Buick, a Corolla, and a few other cars and the folks are very pleased.
Check with Sams Club/Costco for prices as I found Sam's Club to offer good
price.