Old April 9th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Air hose acquisition

Don Benton wrote:
> Absolutely. It's from the filter box to the air resonator assembly.
> It's round on one end and oblong on the other. Lost 3lbs of boost,
> and investigation revealed a 3" crack in the accordian section of the
> hose. It's the stock hose retained with the Greddy turbo setup for a
> '91 1.6l. Just put in a request to Junkyarddog since I've been
> striking out with some reputable places (i.e., Trussville, GoMiata,
> etc.). It's proving to be a real challenge.
>
> DonB
> '91 white

I have an air hose for both a 1.6 liter and a 1.8 liter, but I can only
find one of them right now and I wasn't quite smart enough to mark which
was which. Can you tell from these pics which one this is? It is in very
good condition.

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/airhose.jpg
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/airhose2.jpg

I chose the pictures background especially for Leon, thought he might
like to see it again. ;-)

Pat