Old April 8th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Air hose acquisition

Absolutely. It's from the filter box to the air resonator assembly.
It's round on one end and oblong on the other. Lost 3lbs of boost,
and investigation revealed a 3" crack in the accordian section of the
hose. It's the stock hose retained with the Greddy turbo setup for a
'91 1.6l. Just put in a request to Junkyarddog since I've been
striking out with some reputable places (i.e., Trussville, GoMiata,
etc.). It's proving to be a real challenge.

DonB
'91 white