Old April 6th 06, 10:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Oil pressure sending unit

This is why I didn't have it done for 2 years. I knew I was going to bleed.
$124 Inlet manifold gasket set
$97 for the OEM sensor
$30 shop supplies

3 hours labor.

But I DID get a $36.57 discount. They are AAA-approved & gave me an
estimate, so they had to stay within 10% - hence the "discount".

What I was paying for a AAA-approved shop, comeback, etc. (i.e. when they
fked up the job, I took it back & got them to do it all over again the
next day, for $0).

I can design software integration solutions that are cool - but I am a
real liability with a wrength in my hand.

The shop is about 2 miles from my office & I get a shuttle van each way.

So on the one hand, I got taken on the C5 repair. But on the other, MY
labor rate is higher :-)