Old July 19th 05, 09:05 PM
C.H.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:04:11 +0000, 223rem wrote:

> C.H. wrote:
>
>> On the contrary, right now we just have a shift in sales numbers. It
>> will become an anomaly if the numbers drop back down afterwards.

> Of course they will. Is there any doubt that GM will continue to lose
> market share?

Yes, there is a lot of doubt. Currently they are winning market share,
even though the prices they sell at are higher as with their old pricing
structure.

>> it. And explain to me why none of the several hundred people I have
>> asked so far even mentioned DRLs.

> Duh. Most owners of DRL equipped cars are too dumb to switch on their
> regular ligths in low visibility conditions.

Not around here. Maybe where you are GM drivers are dumber than average
but I'd guesstimate that it's just your anti-GM-befuddled brain.

> Of *what* being visible?

The object 'visible' is applied to.

> The road ahead can be visible or not (ie poor 'visibility').

And oncoming cars can be visible (DRLs) or blending into the background
(no DRLs).

Chris