Old June 15th 05, 01:14 AM
tim bur

there is a leak in the system if it's low but there is many things on that van that can keep the system from starting
up and if u have to ask then it should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. no disrespect intended
just trying to keep someone from blowing up the can of 134 in the face