Old May 31st 05, 09:56 PM
Rob Guenther

I was going to reply - VW clutches are hard to press down, with confusion...
Then i kept reading :-)

My left leg still feels stronger then the right after 3 years driving my old
1991 Golf... I don't find VW clutches hard to press down, but I drive in a
lot of stop and go (much nicer with my automatic... but I really miss a
standard tranny) - I find the travel is too long tho.
oups.com...