Old March 10th 05, 05:50 PM
Jeff Hendron

o|||||||o Ray > wrote:

: "Chuck" > wrote in message
: ...
:> Anyone have a link to the 04 Jeep Brochure?

:> My warn bumper in the rear say's for "pulling not towing" - does anyone
:> know
:> what's up with that?

I have a DayStar Rock Krusher rear bumper on my 03 Rubicon, and it also has a
sticker on it that says the built in 2" receiver is for vehicle recovery use
only and not for pulling trailers. I would also assume it is to cover their
butts since vehicle recovery would potentially put a lot more pull on it than
any trailer a Wrangler is rated to pull.

: Sounds like they're trying to cover their butts...

Jeff Hendron 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
MatrixOne Support Skyjacker 4" lift, JKS Disconnects
Agilent Technologies Fabtech Front Bumper, Rock Krusher Rear Bumper
Co Springs, Colorado Rock Krusher Rock Rails, Custom Swingout Tire Carrier
(719) 531-4319 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's, Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Wheels
Bush Whacker Fender Flares, Warn XD9000i Winch