Old February 14th 05, 02:11 PM
Mike Romain

I missed the original post, but that is a check valve for the emissions
canister. I have seen those leak fumes before.

I am not sure about the books for those things... The book for my CJ
shows the valve in line like yours, but mine 'is' on/in the tank and the
only YJ one I have seen was up under the wheel well like yours.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's