Old May 5th 05, 10:03 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I have common sense and a life time of experience building race
machines. Like, I don't' have to jump off a cliff to tell you it hurts.
Now YOU tell me how they would work side hilled, all though
being connect to leaves they would be better than any TJ. Notice no side
hill pictures: http://www.bc4x4.com/pv/yj/revolvers/ This guy blames the
shackles for his rollover:
http://www.idaho4x4.com/rockhopper/rollover.asp Now, do you have
anything even more stupid to say?