Old March 1st 05, 11:38 PM
Dean Dark

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:15:58 -0500, "The Malt Hound" <Malt_Hound@*no
spam please*yahoo.com> wrote:

>Anyway, even if you don't buy mine, it's a hell of a roadster. Head
>and shoulders above a Miata... Even the Mazda RX7 I had before the Z3
>makes the Miata feel silly, and the Z makes kicks the RX's butt.

That may be because you don't know how to drive a car like a Miata
properly.

It's not all about straight line grunt, you know. I still have a
Caterham Seven with a mere 135BHP crossflow, in which I will
*seriously* kick your Z3's arse on any track - other than one with
mile long straights.

Another modestly priced car in this class that is *well worth* looking
at is the Toyota MR2. Mid engine, light weight, it's a hoot. I just
replaced SWMBO's '94 Miata 'R' with one. This is the last year for
the MR2, in the US at least, and I - oops, I mean she - just *had* to
have one while there's still the chance. It's like a baby NSX, I love
it.

BMW "roadsters" don't impress me, at least not unless you're talking
about an Alpina. Apart from that, they're too heavy and expensive,
there's better to be had for a lot less money.
--
Dean Dark