Old July 23rd 05, 11:03 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"epeart" > wrote in message

> All I did was ask a simple question on installing the R134a, I've

installed Superchargers, Turbos fuel injection units rearends entire brake
systems mostly on euro cars and yes I don't know much about A/C
refridgeration But I've recharged BMW"s Nnd Audi's all 2000 and newer. So
don't be immature little asses when someone is asking for legitimate help.
This is what this forum is supposed to be about. I did take it to my friends
A/C shop and I was doing it correctly I just never vented out the gas like I
thought I did.

Let me ask you this - you say you installed all that stuff, how did you do
it? With your fingers? Of course
not, you used a wrench, socket set, and probably some other tools. I'm sure
you probably spent a lot
of money on tools.

So why then is it OK to spend all this money on tools to install this
supercharger of yours, then try to
use dicky little ****-ant $1.99 tools like that recharge kit on A/C work?

You need decent tools for A/C work just like you need for installing that
supercharger. One of the
basic fundamental tools for A/C work is a manifold guage set. Along with
that is a leak detector, a
vacuum pump, and a number of other tools.

No different than the number of other tools needed for the supercharger.

There's an old saying: "If the tools not right the guy's not bright"

You posted in this forum that you used crap tools for this job, of course we
all assume your a
moron. If I posted that I was having problems installing a supercharger in
a Euro car with nothing
more than an adjustable crescent wrench, you would think I'm a moron too.

Ted