Old May 9th 05, 10:30 PM
Shep

First of all it's a federal violation to actually turn back the speedo, but
trying to trace where it happend can be the problem, in NY you would file a
complaint with the DMV and they investigate and resolve the issue. Possibly
in your state the Attorney Generals Office may handle it. I would threaten
the dealership with either one of these actions if the point at which the
mileage has been altered appears to have come from the transaction of sale
with the dealership.
oups.com...