Old May 9th 05, 09:41 PM
Tony Bad

Default VWoA Mailing Address

Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing address (or
e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying to resolve
something using the tiny box they give you to voice your thoughts on the VW
web site, but want a bit more space to write.

VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that "NO" guy David
Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste of time, just
like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get in touch with
them!

I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually answered, and
that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the kind of meaningful
dialogue I had in mind.

Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me to buy a
Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to sound like a
pretty good idea)

--
Tony Bad

02 Jetta Wagon
01 Eurovan MV
91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
86 Jetta
79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)