Old November 14th 04, 02:52 PM
Chas Stokes

In article >, says...
> Hi
> I have the plain ones. Is it possible to change them to the ones with mirror
> and light. Is the wiring already there. Or maybe just put some aftermarket
> ones with batteries
> Tx

I cannot comment on a 2003 but our 1998 did indeed have the wiring
already there for lighted mirrors. I was really shocked by that as I
was fully prepared to wire the things up myself.

I then found out that with our 98, ALL the wiring is there for
everything. It even has the wiring for fog lights but there are no
holes in the bumper to even hold the lights.

Chas