Old July 24th 05, 03:02 PM
Randy

Bill, I couldn't identify Fuse No. 19 in the Pwr Dist Ctr so I left
them all out for several minutes! According to the owner's manual No.
19 fuse is actually located on the fuse panel inside the car.
Just to clarify how the circuit works........... when I depress the
trunk release button the signal is sent from the button to the BCM and
then the BCM energizes the trunk release if all the perameters are met,
i.e., trans in N or P?????
If this is correct then I should be able tie in a short lead off the
Blk/W wire coming from the BCM to verify that the BCM is actually
transmitting the signal. I suppose that before I do this I'll have to
crawl back under the dash and try to manipulate the grey plug back in
place..... I'm not looking forward to it!