Old November 14th 04, 10:01 AM
Alfistagj

Only thing I can come up with are dirty internal carbs (at least I hope you
have the carb version).
You do mention it has been standing for a while and you did ran low on fuel
(then you pull a lot of debri from the bottom of the tank which mixes up
with the last drops.....)
Then it could easily be that the fuel is delivered to the carbs, but the
carbs can't do their work.

Or, more simple, you have flooded the engine.
If so, take off the air filter, put a brick on the gas pedal and let it
stand for 12-24hrs.
Dry, the sparks and give it another try.

Good luck!

--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)