Old January 3rd 05, 01:45 AM
dave AKA vwdoc1

It might be a ruptured diaphram in the fuel pump. Then you have gas
entering the crankcase, through the bottom of fuel pump, diluting the oil
and filling it up. The overfilled crankcase will move this gas-oil mixture
into the combustion area through different means. You should also
experience oil being thrown out of the rear pulley.

Also make sure the idle circuit is clean, this also means that idle jet that
usually gets clogged with some dirt.

Oh and I could be wrong, so this it just a theory! ;-)
later,
dave
(One out of many daves)

SNIP SNIP