Old August 29th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Branden Nelsen

Default Reboring /sleeving 740 4.4 engine

I agree, that sleeving is a cheap way out and they know it. I would demand
that they replace the engine with a new engine, especially since the old
engine was taken care of from the sounds of it. If not im sure your lawyer
can make them see the light

-Branden

ps.com...