Old August 9th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Kevin

Default Replacement bulbs

"Mike S." > wrote in message
oups.com...
> How do you know what kind of light bulbs you need when replacing the
> headlights or license plate lights? The old bulbs don't have it on
> there and it's not in the owner's manual. I would assume you could take
> the old bulb to the store and just compare it to the other kinds in the
> store. But what if they look alike but have different specs?

Normally, you would tell the parts counter sales person the year make and
model of your vehicle and they would look up the correct bulbs in a parts
catalog.
--
Disclaimer:
Due to the nature of solving problems over the internet being mostly

--
Kevin Mouton
Automotive Technology Instructor