Old February 6th 05, 07:08 PM
Jim Warman

Whoa, CJ... ain't nothin' like the sound of a big inch cam in block with a
llllooooonnnnngggg cam idling (or at least trying to). Yeah, this new stuff
is neat but I'm a traditionalist.

Though I haven't mentioned it for a while, we are hoping to get Project
Runner back on track this year. We delivered an ultimatum to our fabricator
last fall. I was in the city a couple of weeks back but at this time of year
he subcontracts to professional racers and lives in a much warmer place than
I do during that time.

I'm all for seeing new stuff come down the line... especially if it doesn't
look like a half used bar of soap or the new Dodge Charger. I will agree
that Patrick seems to grab onto just about anything he reads....