Old August 27th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[SS]

Default Air conditioning leak

Jim Warman wrote:
> Not sure what the current price of R12 is in your area.... I can imagine it
> is "painful"...
>
> Last I saw in our area, it was a bout $700 COST for a 30# keg... we are not
> permitted to use it in automotive applications but for logging and
> construction applications, it is still legal... And I really have no idea
> what that is all about (other than, possibly, political contributions...).

Hmmmm, I wonder if Algore knows that the evil logging industry has
that loop hole??

--
When you click the "Forgot password?" button it
sends you to a screen where you can change your

I used to have abs. Now, I've just got ab.
One big ol' Ab. - BigSkiff www.titanspot.com

Pyongyang sounds more like the sound effect an ACME catapult makes
as it goes off at precisely the wrong moment for Wile E. Coyote. -
Cadbury Moose