Old April 26th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Electrical Surge in 1997 Honda Accord

Hello,
I have a very interesting problem with my 1997 Honda Accord.
While I am driving the electrical current surges every so often. It
seems to happen at random times. When the current surges the headlights
get brighter, the AC blower blows harder, and all the interior lights
get real bright. This problem has burnt my head lights out several
times.
Does anyone have any idea what would cause this? I thought that the
fuses should protect against this. Does the car have some type of
voltage regulator that needs replaced?