Old April 4th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Headlights won't come on in 2003 Odyssey

My California 2003 Odyssey headlights normally turn on when the
ignition is turned on (even if the headlight switch is off). Tonight,
the headlights would not come on either by turning on the ignition or
by turning on the headlights with the switch (although the parking
lights come on when I turn on the headlight switch).

I checked both the left and right headlight fuses (15A) and both are
good. My car does not have daytime running light fuses (not sure why
the headlights come on with the ignition normally, if I don't have
daytime running lights).

What could make both headlights not work, even if the fuses are good
and the park lights work?