Old February 15th 05, 05:02 PM
Mike Romain

LOL!

You must be right up there with Jerry and almost older than dirt too....

They went electronic a while back and I thought the electronic ones
don't give a crap if they have 0, 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 bulbs, they
will still flash evenly.

I know the one in our Cherokee flashes just fine with a burnt out rear
signal and so does the one in my CJ7.

Grrr..... I hate that feature! I 'want' to know when I have a bad bulb
and the flasher either flashing fast or not at all used to tell me.

I can't see LED lights not flashing with one of those flashers?????

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's