Old November 23rd 04, 06:55 PM
junktin

I had the identical situation occur. (Started perfectly the day before,
wouldn't fire at all although it appeared to turn over "normally")
Never suspected the battery. Had it towed to dealer. Diagnosis:
Battery! (While it turned over, there wasn't enough left to spark
properly resulting in flooding.) New battery- hasn't occurred since.