Old November 16th 04, 05:26 AM
Abeness

Mista Bone wrote:
> #7 is correct for the boot. Just BE CAREFUL removing it!!!!!!!! If you knock
> loose the clutch arm off the pivot ball, you'll have to drop the tranny to
> put it back in place.
>
> Never had to buy a slave cylinder, mine still fine @ 11-12 years and 200,000
> miles. I "assume" that the new one would come with a bleeder, cap is a
> maybe.
>
> Email if needed, I'm the 92-95 D tranny guru.

Thanks for the offer, hope I never have to take you up on that! I
checked with slhonda and the bleeder screw/cap does indeed come with the
slave cylinder. Thanks for the warning about the clutch arm: it would
absolutely suck to have to drop the tranny to get it back on. I'll
probably replace the slave cylinder first, then replace the boot once
the slave is holding the arm firmly in place once again. Hope that
release fork set spring keeps doing its job.