Old May 25th 05, 03:22 AM
Stephen Cowell

I'm going to have to disagree with y'all ... here in Texas, we
see the caravans headed south all the time. Invariably, it's
one Japanese pickup pulling another, both loaded down
with applicances and stuff... and when I say 'invariably',
that's what I mean. Japanese. Always.

And Bill... perhaps you'll tell us how the trucks from the
US are getting to Cuba... that one's got me wondering...
__
Steve
..

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Ditto. Ninety percent of every Ford or GM truck every made is still
> one the road. They're south of the border, or out in Cuba, if you're
> wondering where they're at.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Jeff Strickland wrote:
> >
> > Real Truck Owners wouldn't be caught dead in a Japanese pick up truck. I
> > suspect the Japanese trucks will sell OK in California, in the cities,

but
> > out in the country where trucks are trucks and men are men, the

domestics